Would you like to join a small creative agency with a diverse range of projects?
With a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience, you’ll be packed with creative ideas, have strong communication skills and be able to work accurately and efficiently.
Overall you will:
• Delight in all things design and produce well considered concepts, visuals and creative ideas for print and digital projects
• Create work with existing client guidelines, ensuring that all work created is brand compliant, as well as creating new visual brand guidelines
• Interpreting design briefs from the Account Team and Creative Director
• Developing engaging and exciting creative ideas for branding, print and digital projects
• Presenting work and articulating creative executions to the Design and Accounts Team
• Creating intelligent and captivating websites
• Working accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines, always aware of budgets and time spent
• Working closely with and inspiring other members of the design team
• You must be fully Mac literate
• At home working in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (HTML, CSS and WordPress are an advantage)
• A strong understanding of what makes good UI design, information architecture, composition and usability
Please send examples of your work/ CV to our Creative Director: firstname.lastname@example.org